LETS ENHANCE THOSE CHEEKBONES
Who needs cheek fillers?
It is natural as we age to lose the properties we once had in our skin. This can result in loose skin, loss of definition, where our cheeks can start to sink downwards. Despite knowing that this is natural, it can still be daunting.
We love carrying out cheek filers at The Glam Fairies in our Birmingham clinic. Cheek fillers can change your entire look and have a big impact on the rest of your features as well as smoothing out wrinkles and firming up your skin.
Our dermal fillers can give you similar results to surgical treatments, providing you with youthful, lifted and more sculpted cheeks that have been contoured. You could leave our clinic with high, defined, sculpted cheekbones!
You can book for cheek filler treatment with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
Cheek fillers procedure is when Dermal Filler is injected into your skin to restore volume, sculpt and raise your cheeks, giving you more defined cheeks.
Fillers can contain properties of Hylaronic Acid, which is naturally produced in your body. To give you a volume in your cheeks – cheekbones!
You will see results immediately after your treatment – defined cheekbones!
It is expected that you may experience some swelling around the injection wound.
The swelling can last up to 72 hours after your treatment however in some individuals with sensitive skin the swelling can last up to 2 weeks.
- Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication procedure
- Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid using Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products
- Avoid any hair removal 24 hours prior to your treatment in the area that will be treated
- Avoid taking any supplements a week prior to your appointment such as Garlic, Ginseng, Garlic etc.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you’re suffering from cancer or it’s been less than 12 months in remission
- You suffer from an autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, haemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections.
- Your skin has a tendency to form keloid scars.
- Presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones, such as silicone or bio polymers.
- Allergy to the components of the agent
- Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
- Seizure disorder
- High blood pressure- If taking blood thinners they are unable to have dermal fillers.
WHAT ARE CHEEK FILLERS?
Cheek contouring using dermal filler injections, where we inject dermal filler into your cheek to give you a sculpted cheek is a great way to get that definition you’re looking for. We aim to provide you with natural results so we’re enhancing your beautiful cheeks and restoring the loss of volume.
By injecting dermal filler into your cheeks, the skin is pulled upwards from the lower part of your face, which leaves you with tighter looking skin – no more sagging skin.
We use Hyaluronic based dermal fillers because they hydrate your face as well as giving your volume!
We can tighten, contour, restore and provide volume to your cheeks!
Cheek filler consultation: what to expect
As with all our treatments, we offer a consultations first, take on board your needs and history to determine how we can help you achieve your desired look!
We check out natural cheekbone shape, bone structure and come up with a plan that will work for you!
We use a needle to inject filler into the areas where you would those defined cheekbones to be, this procedure only takes between 15 and 30 minutes!
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.