BEAUTY REFINED: A SCULPTED CHIN
WHAT ARE CHIN FILLERS?
The shape and contouring of your chin can be due to genetics or it can overtime become undefined due to a number of reasons. Sometimes it’s down to the natural ageing process, either way we understand how it can still bother you.
Chin fillers offer a non-surgical way to deal with any chin concerns you have. Chin fillers can give you a stronger more defined chin, which can lengthen your face whilst giving the appearance of a slimmer shape.
Chin fillers also known as chin augmentation and chin correction involved balancing your profile, whereby we insert dermal filler into your chin area to deal with a back set chin and position this in a way that balances out with the rest of your facial features. We use hyaluronic based dermal fillers which hydrate your face as well providing you with volume and a contoured chin. If you suffer with a dimpled chin, fear no more, we’re here to help give you a defined chin.
You can book your chin filler with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
The Glam Fairies in Birmingham are to help give you a defined chin!
Chin fillers procedure is when Dermal Filler is injected into your skin to restore volume, sculpt and give you definition!
Fillers can contain properties of Hyaluronic Acid, which is naturally produced in your body.
You will see results immediately after your treatment – a defined chin!
It is expected that you may experience some swelling around the injection wound.
The swelling can last up to 72 hours after your treatment however in some individuals with sensitive skin the swelling can last up to 2 weeks.
- Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication procedure
- Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid using Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products
- Avoid any hair removal 24 hours prior to your treatment in the area that will be treated
- Avoid taking any supplements a week prior to your appointment such as Garlic, Ginseng, Garlic etc.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you’re suffering from cancer or it’s been less than 12 months in remission
- You suffer from an autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, haemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections.
- Your skin has a tendency to form keloid scars.
- Presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones, such as silicone or bio polymers.
- Allergy to the components of the agent
- Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
- Seizure disorder
- High blood pressure- If taking blood thinners they are unable to have dermal fillers.
LIP FILLERS BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
CHIN FILLER CONSULTATION
WHAT TO EXPECT
As with all our treatments, we offer a consultations first, take on board your needs and history to determine how we can help you achieve your desired look!
We check out natural chin shape, bone structure and come up with a plan that will work for you!
We use a needle to inject filler into the areas where you like your chin defined.
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.