LETS DEFINE THAT JAW
WHAT IS JAW FILLER?
A undefined jawline, which can be caused caused by genetics and the ageing process, can have a massive impact on you self esteem.
Over time you will lose collagen and elastin which naturally breaks down and our muscles start to lose their shape, this is a natural process of ageing. This can leave you with sagging skin and an undefined jawline.
Dermal Filler can be used to help to provide harmony to your face, with a sculpted elegant looking jawline.
The Glam Fairies dermal fillers can give you that chiselled, defined jawline.
Book your jaw filler treatment with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and can being to sag, which gives your jaw the appearance of soft skin and undefined. When the corners of your mouth beings to droop with age, these wrinkles can extend into your jawline.
Fillers can contain properties of Hylaronic Acid, which is naturally produced in your body to give volume. Using Dermal Fillers can add volume where it’s been lost which raises other parts of your jawline.
You will see results immediately after your treatment – a sculpted, defined jawline!
It is expected that you may experience some swelling around the injection wound and at the edges of your lips.
The swelling can last up to 72 hours after your treatment however in some individuals with sensitive skin the swelling can last up to 2 weeks.
- Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication procedure
- Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid using Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products
- Avoid any hair removal 24 hours prior to your treatment in the area that will be treated
- Avoid taking any supplements a week prior to your appointment such as Garlic, Ginseng, Garlic etc.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you’re suffering from cancer or it’s been less than 12 months in remission
- You suffer from an autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, haemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections.
- Your skin has a tendency to form keloid scars.
- Presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones, such as silicone or bio polymers.
- Allergy to the components of the agent
- Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
- Seizure disorder
- High blood pressure- If taking blood thinners they are unable to have dermal fillers.
JAW FILLEr consultation
what to expect
As with all our treatments, we offer a consultations first, take on board your needs and history to determine how we can help you achieve your desired look!
We check out natural cheekbone shape, bone structure and come up with a plan that will work for you!
We use a needle to inject filler into the areas where you would those defined cheekbones to be, this procedure only takes between 15 and 30 minutes!
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.