LETS SMOOTH OUT THOSE LINES
professional NASOLABIAL FOLD FILLERS
As we age our skin can become saggy and thinner around your mouth and continue to become imbedded, and you start to notice them more.
There’s a number of reasons apart from the natural ageing process:
- Sun exposure can cause damage to your skin which can result in wrinkles and changes in your skins texture
- The ageing process causes a loft in collage and can make your skin and weak
- Weight loss can result can result in cheekbones and regions surrounding the cheek area and can appear saggy
The lines which run alongside your nose down to your mouth are known as nasolabial folds. As we age, it is natural for these folds to become deeper and can leave your skin looking sagging. These lines can be natural for a lot of people and deepen as you age, due to facial expressions, less collage and elastin in your skin and even losing weight can result in these lines forming.
We’re here to help with our Hyaluronic dermal fillers, which we inject into your nasolabial folds which will provide lost volume, leaving you with smoother and lifted skin.
Book in for your Nasolabial fold filler with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
The Glam Fairies in Birmingham offer you nasolabial filler to ease your concerns.
Nasolabial folds fillers procedure is when Dermal Filler is injected into your skin to restore volume, sculpt and give you definition!
Fillers can contain properties of Hyaluronic Acid, which is naturally produced in your body.
You will see results immediately after your treatment – a smooth nasolabial folds area.
It is expected that you may experience some swelling around the injection wound.
The swelling can last up to 72 hours after your treatment however in some individuals with sensitive skin the swelling can last up to 2 weeks.
Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication procedure
Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
Avoid using Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products
Avoid any hair removal 24 hours prior to your treatment in the area that will be treated
Avoid taking any supplements a week prior to your appointment such as Garlic, Ginseng, Garlic etc.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you’re suffering from cancer or it’s been less than 12 months in remission
- You suffer from an autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, haemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections.
- Your skin has a tendency to form keloid scars.
- Presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones, such as silicone or bio polymers.
- Allergy to the components of the agent
- Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
- Seizure disorder
- High blood pressure- If taking blood thinners they are unable to have dermal fillers.
NASOLABIAL FOLD FILLERS
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
As with all our treatments, we offer a consultations first, take on board your needs and history to determine how we can help you achieve your desired look!
We use a needle to inject filler into your nasolabal folds to help you achieve the look you want!
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.