THE PERFECT SOLUTION
As we grow older. we develop fine lines and wrinkles, these are natural for everyone but that doesn’t mean you have to like them! We’re at hand to apply a controlled amount of chemical so you’re able to show your beautiful smile without those creasing happening!
If you’re finding yourself noticing those wrinkles more and more around your eyes and have tried anti-wrinkle creams and they don’t seem to work straight away, our anti-wrinkle treatment could be the answer!
In as little as 15 minutes, you could have your anti-wrinkle treatment and be on your way back to your day-to-day life knowing those crow’s feet have been dealt with.
Our youth drops are anti-wrinkle injections which allow your muscles to relax which stops the movements in your muscles. These little injections will create a smooth surface because those muscle will be paralysed underneath your skin. Yes, it does seem too simple and straight forward and that’s how quick and simple this solution is! We will inject your eye area in different muscles so those wrinkles will be stopped from forming! The best thing is to have that smooth skin around your eyes is the keep those muscles relaxed and stop them moving.
You can book for your anti-wrinkle treatment with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
Book now with The Glam Fairies for anti-wrinkle treatments in Birmingham.
The fine lines and wrinkles that surround the outer corner of your eyes are referred to as Crows Feet.
Crows Feet are a common concern for individuals as they age. Ageing results in a loss of skin elasticity and collagen, whereby you will have looser skin, that creases to create wrinkles.
A chemical is used to inject your muscles. Once this chemical has taken it’s effect on your muscles, it temporarily blocks signals from your nervous system which normally would tell your muscles to move.
When your muscle do not receive a signal to move, they appear to be ‘frozen’ essentially leaving you without wrinkles!
After you’ve had your treatment, you may notice some stinging or slight bruising where the needle was injected. These effects are temporary and will subside.
Youth drop injections can take several days to take effect, don’t worry if nothing happens in the few days after your treatment. This is normal.
- Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication
- Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Hypertrophic or Keloid scarring
- Bleeding abnormality (e.g., anticoagulant use or thrombocytopenia)
- Active dermatosis in the treatment area (e.g., eczema or psoriasis)
- Active infection in the treatment area (e.g., herpes simplex or pustular acne)
- Impaired healing (e.g., due to immunosuppression)
- Skin atrophy (e.g. chronic oral steroid use, genetic syndromes such as
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome)
- Sensitivity or allergy to botulinum toxin or its constituents (e.g., lactose,
- sodium succinate, human albumin)
- Milk allergy with abobotulinumtoxin A products
- Neuromuscular disorders such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,
- Lambert-Eaton Syndrome, myasthenia gravis or myopathies.
- Gross motor weakness in the treatment area (e.g., Bell’s palsy or stroke)
- Uncontrolled systemic condition
- Inability to actively contract muscles in the treatment area prior to treatment
- Medications that inhibit neuromuscular signalling and that may potentiate
- botulinum toxin effects (e.g., aminoglycosides, quinine, calcium channel
- blockers, penicillamine).
- Unrealistic expectations or body dysmorphic disorder.
- Periocular or ocular surgery in the last 6 months.
ANTI WRINKLE – CROWS FEET
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
We apply a controlled amount of chemical across the areas you would like to be wrinkle free.
As we use a needle, you may feel a scratch to your skin when the needle enters your skin however this isn’t usually painful.
The procedure can take up to 15 minutes depending on how many areas you would like treated.
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.