LETS PLUMP UP YOUR LIPS
professional LIP FILLERS
Lip fillers are also known as lip augmentation, they enhance your natural lips to add volume to the shape you have, leaving you with youthful, fuller lips – just the way you like them!
It is natural for your lips to shrink as you get older, they lose their volume, plumpness and definition – which can leave you disliking the way they look.
Looking to enhance your lips or give your lips more volume? The Glam Fairies in Birmingham are the place to be for lip fillers! Lip fillers are an extremely popular treatment, which leaves your lips plumped, shaped and sculpted.
We love carrying our lip fillers, which give you an instant boost of confidence because you’ve now got plumped and volumized lips.
Dermal fillers are a great tool that both men and women can use, if you’re looking to improve your looks and enhance your features, this could be the answer. Whether you wish to smooth your smile lines, provide your lips with volume, shape and contour your cheeks or have a defined jaw, alongside getting these results your features will be hydrated and revitalised.
If you’re new to dermal fillers, we’ll fill you in to what they are. Dermal fillers are a gel like substance that restores lost volume or providing you with volume you don’t have in areas such as your cheeks, lips, jaw, nasolabial folds. It is natural as we age for volume to be lost – nothing to worry about, The Glam Fairies are here to restore that lost volume.
Dermal fillers are considered low risk, minimally invasive and flexible, which makes them a great choice for those who want to maintain their youthful looks.
There are a few things that you should consider when thinking about dermal fillers:
There are lots of different types of fillers on the market, with different varying properties and quality of ingredients. We use hyaluronic acid dermal filers because these provide a more natural look and restore your natural youthful look. It is a great filler for contouring your cheeks, lips and jaw, whether it’s enhancing your looks or restoring volume.
Dermal fillers aren’t permanent and if you don’t get the look you want, you can always have them dissolved. This doesn’t happen very often as the results are amazing. Hylauronic acid dermal fillers will last anywhere between 9-12 months. You can always have top up dermal fillers if you choose you want more volume.
Knowing what you want is key to getting the results you want, we take the time to understand your needs and whether dermal fillers are the right choice, we want to give you that confidence boost and reduce the effects of aging, you’re looking for.
There’s many reasons people have lip fillers carried out. At our Birmingham Aesthetic Clinic, we’re worked with people who have lost volume in their lips, so look for dermal fillers to provide volume. Others prefer to have a particular shape whereby the cupids bow is important, and they want this more enhanced and noticeable. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help you achieve it.
You can book an appointment with The Glam Fairies, we’re located 10 minutes from Birmingham City centre. Come in, in your lunch hour, or evenings and weekends because we know you’re busy and we work around your schedule.
The Glam Fairies are at hand to help you get the lips you want and all within the space of 30 minutes!
Lip fillers is a procedure to give you a more fuller, sculpted lips. Fillers can contain properties of Hylaronic Acid, which is naturally produced in your body. Using Derma Fillers can provide you with volume in your lips.
You will see results immediately after your treatment – yes luscious lips!
It is expected that you may experience some swelling around the injection wound and at the edges of your lips.
The swelling can last up to 72 hours after your treatment however in some individuals with sensitive skin the swelling can last up to 2 weeks.
- Yes. There are a few things to bare in mind, please see below:
- Avoid alcohol consumption 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Do let us know if you’re on any perception medication or unprescribed medication procedure
- Avoid over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Avoid using Tretinoin (Retin-A), Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or any anti-aging products
- Avoid any hair removal 24 hours prior to your treatment in the area that will be treated
- Avoid taking any supplements a week prior to your appointment such as Garlic, Ginseng, Garlic etc.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you’re suffering from cancer or it’s been less than 12 months in remission
- You suffer from an autoimmune diseases, acute and skin infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, haemophilia, skin inflammation in the area of presumed injections.
- Your skin has a tendency to form keloid scars.
- Presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones, such as silicone or bio polymers.
- Allergy to the components of the agent
- Recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
- Seizure disorder
- High blood pressure- If taking blood thinners they are unable to have dermal fillers.
LIP FILLERS BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
Your lips will be cleansed and a numbing cream is applied so you don’t feel pain.
A sterile tool is used to conduct the procedure to give you voluptuous, volumised, plumped up lips.
We’re only a 3 minute walk from the Jewellery Quarter train station and 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre.